No one in the security industry would think about going out on any call, or doing patrols, without making sure that they have good two-way radio backup, and this is exactly what PRS COMMUNICATIONS has on offer with their iTALK PTT Radios!
PRS COMMUNICATIONS is no new kid on the block in the safety and security industries. Owner, Len Niewoudt has, been involved in these industries for many years already, and, having started PRS in 2006, has continued to offer the best in terms of what the Two Way Radio industry has to offer in South Africa.
As a unique country, with its own unique set of problems in the industry, PRS has become a major supplier of iTALK PTT Radios throughout South Africa, with reliable communal repeater communications systems already in place in Cape Town and the surrounding Peninsula.
These repeater communications systems include the likes of Analogue Simplex or Repeater Systems, Digital Simplex or Repeater Systems, along with iTALK PTT Unlimited Nationwide Talk Time Radios.
There is no doubt that PTT Radios have completely revolutionised the Two Way Radio industry, far exceeding the coverage and performance of radio trunking networks in the industry!
PRS is right up there with the latest developments in the two way radio communications industry, bringing to South African companies a South African communications solution, offering iTALK PTT software that is specifically developed to meet a range of different regional needs.
Hot on the heels of PTT Radios from PRS COMMUNICATIONS, is the next generation in communication with the soon-to-arrive iTALK 220, packed with features and accessories to make communication possible wherever there is a 2G or 3G network available!
The iTALK 220 features a Global PTT Service that can be used via a public operator’s existing 2G/3G networks.
The iTALK 220 also features:
- Flexible ways of using the PTT service under various radio environments, for instance, if there is WiFi available, this will be used, if not, the radio will switch over to 3G.
- GPS – Remote Programming over the Air via Public Radio Network enables lower customer maintenance costs as users can modify settings for the two way radio via a web-based management platform or App in a smart phone, modifications that can then be sent to the radio via a 2G/3G network automatically.
- Retains user operation habits of critical communication with supporting basic functions such as voice services (all call, group call, private call alert and more!), text messages, tone alerts for incoming or outgoing calls, talk permit, low battery and emergency panic alert!
- The iTALK 220 from PRS COMMUNICATIONS also offers an advanced signalling service essential in critical communications, allowing for options such as kill, stun, revive, radio monitor, ambience listening and roaming to make management of the iTALK 220 flexible.
- iTALK PTT software also includes monitoring, recording and offers a unique guard patrolling system, in addition to which, the iTALK PTT is an IP65 protection design which makes it splash proof!
The soon-to-arrive at PRS COMMUNICATIONS, iTALK 220, is going to make a major splash in the industry, packed full of features and a list of accessories that include KBC-77Q, adapter, battery, antenna and the necessary belt clip!
If you are chomping at the bit to get in on the action, please contact the team at PRS COMMUNICATIONS, if it’s to do with safety, security and PTT Radios, this is where you will feel right at home. Even if you are looking for something not listed on the PRS website, make the call anyway, PRS knows their way around the industry in the dark!